Monday 7 July 2014

Last week , a social engineering trick released, a trick that can take control over Facebook pages .

The trick was by creating account at Facebook For Business - Business.Facebook.com
( Business Manager is a tool to help large businesses and agencies manage their Facebook Pages, apps, ad accounts and the people who work for them. ) .
After creating an account, the attacker was sending a request to any Facebook page , asking them to take control over the page and add his account as an admin :
Using social engineering such as naming the attacker account to "Page Verify" , and choosing the Facebook verify badge as their account profile picture :




Victims thought Facebook is verifying their pages . So they fall in the plan  and they clicked "Approve"  . This picture shows the final trick , clicking accept will add the attacker account as an admin . 
The trick was closed a day ago, in case if you faced something like that you should have clicked : Decline and save . 
My Page Was Stolen, How i Can Get it Back : 
To retrieve control over your page, the only way is to submit a form and wait for their response .
If The Above Link Did Not Work, Try :
Change Facebook To English (US) Language .
Use USA Proxy and it will work .

                                                                                                                   Source : www.khalil-shreateh.com

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    Account and dumps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. darknetpro.ne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Best Darkweb Hacking forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Best Blacknet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What your declaring is entirely true. I know that everybody should say the similar thing, but I just consider that you put it in a way that absolutely everyone can understand. I also really like the pictures you put in right here. They match so nicely with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll attain so numerous men and women with what youve obtained to say. White House Market Link

    ReplyDelete